Wednesday 22nd of May 2013
Write it Right
| Print |
Write it Right: Effective Business Writing for Hi-Tech EmployeesIf you're a manager, secretary, business person, or developer who has to write a lot of emails, reports, memos, and other other documents - in English - this course can help you write more effectively. The course covers everything from how to formulate your document's content, all the way to producing a finished, professional piece.
Topics covered include the following:
• From idea to document: how to jump start your document and start writing
• Weaving your ideas into an effective framework
• First, second, third - how to arrange ideas to make your point
• From facts to story - how to increase the effectiveness of your document
• Tightening the Nuts and Bolts - Word Choice and Grammar
• Style and Clarity
• Appearance: Dressing Up Your Document to Make the Right Impression
Individualized TrainingAs with all of YEDA's online courses, this one involves the completion of exercises and extensive individualized feedback on your writing. Each student receives personal tutoring that includes
• Help in doing the exercises
• Corrections on all completed exercises - lots of red marks and highlighting that show you what you're doing wrong and what you need to do to correct the document.
• In depth comments on your work. These are sent to you in video format so that you can both hear and see the comments - and so that you can consult them again and again.
Number of Lectures: 7
Start and End Times: Determined by the Student
Cost: $320 + VAT
Powered by Joomla!.
Designed by: Free Joomla Template, .me domain hosting. Valid XHTML and CSS.