Saturday 18th of May 2013
The Marcom module is unique among marcom courses in that it uses a consistent theory of marketing hi-tech products to guide the practical side of writing strong, vibrant marcom copy. Students learn the basis of hi-tech marketing, product positioning, audience assessment, etc. They then learn to apply these theoretical ideas to practical techniques for writing brochure copy, web content, white papers, press releases, company profiles, and more. The course also includes important concepts and techniques dealing with issues that go beyond writing such as corporate branding and trade shows.
- Positioning a Hi-tech Product
- Principles of Hi-tech Marketing
- Developing a Marcom Document
- Writing Effective Marcom Copy
- Branding and Corporate Identity
- Writing a Company Profile
- Using Social Media for Business (includes lectures on Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, and SEO)
Powered by Joomla!.
Designed by: Free Joomla Template, .me domain hosting. Valid XHTML and CSS.